Sunday, March 1, 2015

#8 Nature Box

Every month I order from Nature Box .  Its a website where you can order over 100 different kind of snacks.  Im not a big grab a bag of chips and by the time I know it their gone kind of a person.  So I just snack on a few at a time and they last me and I don't have to worry about whats all in them.  You can also choice if you want sweets or protein or some without sugar, etc.  Also every month you get an email stating what you want next in your box and they automatically take it out of your checking and in the mail for you.
 
Our 60+ vegan snacks include dried fruits, nut mixes, and more.*
Sensitive to gluten? We have 60+ snacks that are not made with wheat, barley, rye or other gluten ingredients.
We have 60+ snacks made without soy ingredients.*
We have 55+ non-GMO snacks to choose from, with even more on the way!
If you don’t consume milk and milk products, we have 75+ snacks for you!*
We have 60+ snacks made without tree nuts, and we're working overtime to add more.
*Just keep in mind that all of our foods are processed and packed in a facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, milk, wheat, egg, and soy.
 



You can try a free trial too if you go to their website.  If it wont let you I have a code you can ask me for and I will give it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment