Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Brave Conference 2015

In early March there was a Brave Conference for women at Falls Pointe Church.  My friend Jessica, her mom and myself went to it and we had an awesome time.  Amy Lambert was one of the guest speakers and I loved listening to her testimony.  I loved how open she was and I loved hearing about her past and how she overcome a lot of addictions.
 
   I remember watching her on stage and wondering if I would have a ministry like hers one day!  God has been opening up doors in my life and I have got to meet and see a lot of women who love to work for the Lord and to listen to Gods call on their life of having some sort of ministry to touch so many different people. 









Our lunch came in this cute little box!!














No comments:

Post a Comment