Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Yard Work

 The other week I felt like doing some yard work.  I heard that Wal-mart had some mulch on sale and so I loaded up my car (took a few trips) and bought some black ground cover and went at it.  It was a lot of work and heavy bags, but I did it!!! I actually need to go get some more bags and put some more down, but I like the end result.  I got some solar lights and put them out. 


 The bricks and rocks I had thrown in the corner of my yard and it was perfect to use.  Not only did it clean me a corner but it was good trim.



 This section is over on the other side of my driveaway.  We own the property my house is sitting on and the property next door which we have combined together.   There seems to be a gap in the bricks, but I had to go get another one to fix it, which I did!!!













 Here it is all lite up at night time. I love pulling into my driveaway at night after work .


before
 This section is over on the other side of the lot.  This area underneath all those weeds is cement, but its so hard to keep the grass from not growing, so I thought it would be a good idea to lay down the black and use black mulch.  I ran out of mulch and time, so that's why you can see some black cover. 








No comments:

Post a Comment