Thursday, May 7, 2015

Waiting....

One thing that I love is when you look back on your life and you see how God made your trials and storms into good.  There have been a few instances in my life lately where I look up at God with a confused look on my face, but then I get this overwhelming, peaceful feeling come over me and God gently says, "Trust me".  I wonder how many times I start to get off course of the straight and narrow and He intervenes and pulls me back on?

If you know me in real life, I'm like "squirrel" in conversations, because I get so distracted by whats around me.  In my heart of hearts, I know God has these amazing specific plans for my life and living in this broken evil world, its hard sometimes to keep your focus on God.  When "squirrel" takes my eyes off of God, He likes to take whatever or whoever it is and remove them from my life so my eyes can stay focused on Him and you know what?  I love it!!!!  In the moment that its taken away, I'm like, "awe man", but then God smiles, hugs me and says, "Wait, for my best!"  What a loving Father!!!  Not only when my eyes start to drift and I start to veer off path, God is such a loving God that He is tender and gently shows me that He has better plans for my life.

 God is working in my life right now in ways that I never even imagined.  I cant wait to blog about it when its all done and just show Gods love and mercy even more than I can right now.  With what He is doing in my life right now is actually carrying over into other parts of my life and He is showing me to not settle with anything.  I think alot of believers forget that God wants to give us His best!  The problem with most of us, is we get impatient and we try to get what we want on our own. I think we strip a lot of blessings away because we don't trust God and have faith in Him. What God is doing in my life, I want to share it to everyone, so hopefully it can touch or influence someone in someway what God does when you wait.  

The key to what I just said, is WHEN ITS DONE!!! I'm still in the process, its still being all worked out and time and weather permits in some of it.  Its not a fast process and I am so excited that I'm actually starting to grow impatient, but I think its because I want to see the outcome.  I'm happy and excited to see the final review, but its all in timing...Gods timing!  

I want to remind you reading this that where you are right now in your life, whether its the best place ever or it couldn't get any worse or possibly life is just taggen along, God has you right here for a reason.  In all times and seasons in our lives we need to give praise to God and thank Him.       

No comments:

Post a Comment