Wednesday, May 13, 2015

30 known facts about me

1. John Mayer and Michael Buble music calm me down and bring a smile to my face.
2. Slow dancing in the middle of anywhere is romantic.
3. Watermelon is my favorite food on this planet.
4. I like cheesy romantic.
5. I strive to be the best and I don't think there is anything wrong not settling for less.
6. I enjoy decorating and being creative.
7. I like fluffy things.
8. My favorite color is white.
9. I like to be outdoors and explore.
10. I enjoy bookkeeping and figuring out numbers.
11. My dream vehicle is a Ford Edge.
12. I easily forgive others.
13. Im actually looking forward to my 30's.
14. I love to make memories because life is too short.
15. Spurs is my favorite team, but Im not a big basketball fan.
16. I like to clean and be organized.
17. I believe in "the one".
18. The minions bring a smile to my face.
19. I don't like to eat for the first 2-3 hours of waking up.
20. I like to sleep with a body pillow.
21. Im still a sucker for a stuffed animal.
22. I enjoy working and help providing for my family.
23. I never want to be rich, money wise.
24. I love to help people and give advice and encouragement.
25. I want to move out to the edge of town and build a home.
26. Im very outspoken and I have realized this is how God made me and even though at times it causes problems, most of the time it has helped people get closer to Christ.
27. I have a Sully onesie!
28. I've lost 75 pounds and I have 25 left and I wont stop till I reach it!
29. I like to talk to God while I drive.
30. I don't care what people think of me, only what God thinks of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment