Thursday, February 5, 2015

# 6 Pre-planned meals

 My body has gotten used to the way I ate before and so I knew I needed to change it up to get these last pounds off.  I hate getting up everyday to cook my meals so I thought it would be a great way to cook everything, have an option and have them ready for the week.  Lets just say I cooked for like a mini army, but I know now next time!!!
 I got these at Wal-Mart and the little white ones at Dollar Tree.
 I got 2 bags of beef fajita meat and cooked an onion and 2 bell pepper and mixed it all up.  I will use some to make fajitas and then some to make my bowl, like I get at Qdoba.
 I got these green beans at Sam's, they come 5, 1 pound bags for like 7.00 and then I added some minced garlic and some salt and pepper with it.  MY FAV!!
 Asparagus with some olive oil!!
 Zucchini and Squash cut and cooked on the stove.
 Some mixed vegetable that I also got at Sam's that came in a big bag.
 This is Quinoa and on the right is brown rice.
 Spaghetti Squash.  I baked it in the over for an hour and then took the seeds out and the picture below is the after math of running the fork thru it.  This was a very small squash so this only made like 2 portions, but I did get another bigger one later on.  You cant even tell that its not spaghetti!!

 Here's a better pic of the brown rice and Quinoa.
 More mixed vegetables.
 The aftermath.  I labeled them all.
 My snack baggies of cucumber, grapes, carrots and celery.

 Boiled Eggs!!! Great grab of protein.
 
 
So I guess I didn't take a picture of all the chicken I made too.  I made lots of chicken for protein and also the beef fajita meat.  I love this idea and as you can tell in the fridge I also have cheese sticks and I have other fruit for on the go.  I also have Arbonne Protein shake mix that I do with PB2 and I also got a big jug of water that I have been drinking everyday.  My 8 cups of water, even though I'm supposed to have more.  This has really been good to me and I really have enjoyed it and it has taken a lot of stress off of me. 

1 comment:

  1. Good job on meal planning! I'm still trying to get better at it but i've found it a bit difficult still especially with finding snacks that taste good and fit my definition of healthy to pre-pack.

    My blog

    ReplyDelete